It is essential that both your rates, calendar and content manager are perfectly updated in AvaiBook before starting the connection. If you already have a quality ad in Booking, we recommend you to import the content before connecting.
Once you have updated in AvaiBook both the calendar and the rates and content, you will have to go to Booking.com to request the connection.
Step 1: Request connection from Booking.com
1- From the top right corner click on the "Account" icon and choose "Connectivity Provider" from the drop-down menu.
2- Click on "Search" to start the search for a channel manager and select AvaiBook
3- Accept the terms of the Booking connection agreement
3- The last step is the "Provider Confirmation". Let us know so that we can confirm it and you can continue the process of connecting to Booking from AvaiBook.
Once the synchronisation has been requested from the portal and confirmed by AvaiBook, you will have to continue with the process from AvaiBook. You can do this in a very simple and autonomous way.
Step 2: Start synchronisation from AvaiBook:
- Start the process from the Channel Manager, in the upper right corner click on create sync.
- Select the portal, in this case Booking (1), and the accommodation (2) you wish to link. You must mark the check of acceptance of the conditions of use and clarification on synchronization (3) and finally select: Connect to Booking.com (4)
- In the next step you can choose if you want to connect with an existing ad (1) or if you want to create a new ad on the portal (2).
- To continue the synchronization process with Booking, select the corresponding option through the following links:
Other links of Interest :
- ¿Which information is synchronised and which is not with Booking.com? (Full Content Version)
- How do I create and manage my Booking.com rates and cancellation policies? (Full Content Version)
- What is it and how do I get my Legal Entity ID?
You can consult our entire knowledge base sorted by collection, and see everything our plans have to offer.
webinars and news with general content about the sector.