If you work with online booking in immediate acceptance you can allow your guests to make their booking for the same day, or set a minimum number of hours or days before the check-in date and time.
The minimum booking time in hours can be 6, 12 or 18 hours before the check-in. Please note, if you do not select any default option it will be 0 hours, we will show you as unspecified.
The minimum advance booking in days can be 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 days before the check-in.
Let's assume that TODAY is October 15th and it's 11:00 am, check-in is from 4:00 pm and our minimum reservation time is 5 days (120 hours).
If a traveler wants to make a reservation for October 17, he will not be able to because 5 days in advance are required, so the first available date will be October 20. In addition, we will always take into account the check-in time for this calculation.
If you work with the online booking on request, by default your minimum booking time will be 1 day.
How does it work if you have an XML connection to a portal?
- Airbnb: It is synchronized whether it is hours or days
- Booking.com: If you have a full connection it synchronizes in both hours and days. On the contrary, it does not connect if you have a limited connection (no content: descriptions, photos, etc.)
- Vrbo: How do I define the days in advance for a reservation? In case of working in hours, it will be taken as a value of 0 days.
- Expedia: Not connected
Other links of Interest :
- How do I configure my availability window?
- How do I define the rules of my acomodation ?
- How do I define my cancellation policy?
- How to activate the full connection with Booking.com ?
- How to connect to Airbnb?
You can consult our entire knowledge base sorted by collection, and see everything our plans have to offer.
webinars and news with general content about the sector.