To start creating your accommodation go to the Accommodations menu on the left side of the screen.
If you have not yet created any accommodation you will go directly to the process of setting up a new accommodation.
If you have already created another accommodation click on the menu My accommodations and click on the button Create accommodation (3) in the upper right corner.
The first thing you have to do to create a new accommodation is to fill in the general data of your accommodation: name, address, typology, etc.
When you have completed the general data you will have to choose between partial accommodation and full accommodation. Do you know what the difference is?
- A full rental is an accommodation which is sold in its entirety, such as an apartment, a country house, a villa, etc.
- Partial accommodation is an accommodation that constitutes a group of units that are booked independently. (For example, a hotel is a partial accommodation whose units are the rooms that can be booked. We will call the hotel partial accommodation and each of its rooms accommodation units. ) This type of configuration can be used for rural complexes, a block of flats that are in the same address, etc.
Other interesting links:
- General configuration of accommodations, rates, reservations and account.
- How do I add a housing unit?
- How do I set the default rate?
- How do I set seasonal prices?
Remember that you can always consult our complete knowledge base at: